Friday, May 19, 2006

Tummy problem

Not another rumbly in my tumbly??

Course not!! This is far worse than just being hungry or having a stomach upset.

The story begins something like this....

#3: Je, I have not shit for three days... Don't know what's wrong
Je: ....
Juls: Maybe you did not digest properly? You don't like to eat vege... that's why la.
#3: Dear, help. I did not shit for three day already...
Mr. Chan: Why? I shit everyday and sometimes few times a day... You want me to give you some of my most pleasurable shitting experience?
#3: *frustrated* Don't want to talk to you. Baby-H and Baby-P lets go and buy some medicine to ease my bowel!

Finally, after she finish all the whole box of medicine, she manage to empty her stomach the very next day. Only, she has to sit on the toilet bowl for hours because.... she finished the whole packet of sendokot that's why. You try and finish a whole pack of laxatives and see what happens.... After that, she was fine for a few days until she cultivate this habit. And I think it's a really bad habit to cultivate...

While all the housemates were having breakfast one day....
Je: Today the bacon extra crispy.
Juls: Err... yeah *gulp* actually half burnt... hehehehe
Mr. Chan: Half burn is good mar. Get rid of the wind from the stomach...

Half way through breakfast...

#3: I think i need to go...
Je: Go la... no one stopping you also...
Juls: Yeah... Just make sure you got the appetite to finish your food after...
#3: I'm gonna finish my food alrite.... I have found a new way and a new place to finish it..
Mr. Chan: What are you talking about?
#3: I'll eat and shit at the same time...
Je: *almost puke on her tea* What?? Are you nuts?
Juls: How can you possibly do that?
#3: I'll just bring it to the toilet and eat and shit. Then while eating, it'll help to push the shit out easier.
Mr. Chan: Dear, pls don't do that. It's disgusting and pls don't embarass me. How can waste and food go together? This is ridiculous...
#3: *Stood up... took her plate of bacon, eggs, sausages into the toilet* See you later guys!!

Je, Juls & Mr. Chan: ....

As the three other housemates are finishing their breakfast, they are constantly bug by the *cling clang* sound from the toilet. Obviously #3 is really enjoying herself in there.

Shit + food = ???

Je: I can't eat anymore. The thought of it is too gross. Sorry Juls. Good breakfast. Wished I could finish them, really..
Juls: No worries... I also cannot eat my food already.
Mr. Chan: Blardy... I also canot eat la. This is too weird la...

*Krroonngggsshhhhh*

#3: It worked. I managed to push my shit out with the food..
Juls: Gross!!
#3: Hey, it worked ok. I think I'm gonna do that more often.
Mr. Chan: Where got logic?!! You think you eat now your food digest now?? Pluuueeaassee!!
#3: But it worked mar...

Minutes later...

Juls: Cannot tahan d... Need to peee.... *rushed to the toilet*
Juls: *From inside the toilet* wah lau!!! All kinds of smell in the toilet... Eww!! I'm gonna puke...

After that incident, #3 is seen carrying her food into the toilet whenever she gets the urge to poo. Sometimes, she'll carry a glass of milk, tea, bread, water or other items that she's eating at that point. The rest of the housemates got used to her new behaviour and said nothing about it after...

That's all folks!

I'm housemate no. 2 signing off - Take care of yourself and... each other

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U know when u flush the loo right.. got a lot of microscopic particles that will come out of the toilet bowl and float around in the air before settling back onto any surface one.. So you imagine la.. she bring the food into the loo.. then all the particles float float float and land on her bacon..

Then she eat.. *kranch kranch kranch*

She's eating all our pee and shit.

*bblllleerrgghhh*

Feel like vomiting d..

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damm it...after reading this blog makes me wanna puke...no doubt..futhermore i'm still sick...

GODDAMMIT..

damm gross lar..how can someone eat and shit at the same time ar??..

the collaboration of the shit smell..the smell of the toilet and the food u eat...

it just don't go along...

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home