Thursday, May 11, 2006

Shopping Spree???

#3: Je, wanna go shopping with me and Mr. Chan after class today?
Je: *Looking at Mr. Chan...* Errr... you mean he agreed to go with you?
#3: Yeah.. Carousel. We can take a bus there from Curtin.. What say you come la?
Je: Juls... wanna go shopping with us? *voice shaking...* it'll be fun...
Juls: No way! *whispering tone* with her you sure?

Well, #3 loves shopping anytime any day. BUT that doesn't mean she'll buy anything from her shopping. I mean she will la eventually one piece of blouse after browsing the same rack for three hours. Since we are all very nice housemates.....

Je: Since Mr. Chan agreed to go with you... I guess I can tag along and accompany him.
Juls: ..... (almost pengsan hearing my reply)

There's nothing bad about shopping. I love shopping myself. I can be pretty crazy if I want to at times about buying things but at least I do not spend the whole day in one boutique and getting only one item in the end. It's pretty irritating won't you say?

So off we went to Carousel. The journey was pretty alright- the bus came on time as usual, the journey smooth... no traffic jams, no abors in the bus.

We arrived in Carousel and started our shopping.

Je: Eh, I need to get a new pair of jeans la. Where you wanna head? I meet you there?
#3: Where you wannat buy your jeans? We go together la...
Je: Huh? No need la... You go with Mr. Chan la..
Mr. Chan: What??!!
#3: Ok lor... Come dear we go Sports Girl
Mr. Chan: *fainted*

So we split. I bought my favourite pair of Levi's jeans. Had some ice-cream. Shop a little more. Bought a few more items like accessories, cards, stamps, stationeries, soft toys for myself and bought some other items for the upcoming birthday people. All in all I spent about an hour and a half or so doing all these things. Time to head towards #3 and Mr. Chan.

On the way there, I saw a lot of people rushing towards the Sports Girls direction. Puzzled, I hurried there as well.

At Sports Girl...

It appears that someone is screaming and yelling for some reason.

Spectator 1: What's wrong with that gal?
Spectator 2: No idea... *shouted* FREAK! Put it in the circus!
Je: Excuse me... *trying to get past those people crowding outside of the shop*.
Spectator 3: Hey lady, you wanna get yourself killed?

Inside Sports Girl... #3 is seen throwing all the clothes on the floor acting like some kinda monkey. She stood on the chair and shouted, "I'm on top of the world!!!"

Salesgirl: Ma'am, you have to get down from there... or I'll call security
#3: You can't stop me from shopping. Why you have to stop me? I love your shop.. I always come here...
Salesgirl: You are hogging the rack and the fitting room. It clearly says "three garments". And you have tried almost every piece there... and look at the queue.
#3: I don't care... I have my rights...

Je: Hey... watz wrong la?
Mr. Chan: She went berserk la what else?
Je: Why?
Mr. Chan: Because she spent too long on the same rack trying on almost every piece of clothe there and obviously the salegirl not happy la told her to stop trying lor..
Je: Can they do that?
Mr. Chan: Think of it this way... if I were the sales girl I already throw her out lor...
Je: Why she acting like this?
Mr. Chan: Because.... she cannot shop d mar... Sure la go crazy a bit...
Je: You were here all the time?
Mr. Chan: I was sleeping all while.... until I hear shouting and screaming... so woke up la what else... got show to watch mar...
Je: Wanna stop her anot?
Mr. Chan: What for? Let her be... Punishment for always making us wait for her to shop...
Je: It's kinda mean rite??
Mr. Chan: So what?? We are the victims here ok... (smilling to himself)

#3 jumped off the chair and ran all over the shop saying, "I'm not crazy... arrggghhh!!!!"

Je: I'm feeling really uncomfortable leh... we should do something...
Mr. Chan: ok... lets go..
Je: What??!?!
Mr. Chan: Lets go home and tell Juls bout this....
Je: ???
Mr. Chan: *Walking towards the door* You wanna go or stay here and embarass yourself?
Je: Err... *look at #3 one last time and took off with Mr. Chan.

That's all folks.

I'm housemate no. 2 signing off - Take care of yourself and ... each other

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT.!!..hahahah...that's funny man...Nice work..!!..

I love the this part..

Je: I'm feeling really uncomfortable leh... we should do something...
Mr. Chan: ok... lets go..
Je: What??!?!
Mr. Chan: Lets go home and tell Juls bout this....
Je: ???
Mr. Chan: *Walking towards the door* You wanna go or stay here and embarass yourself?
Je: Err... *look at #3 one last time and took off with Mr. Chan.


hahahhahaa...can't stop laughing..!!.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think... I am glad..

I do not.. entertain #3's shopping nonsense.

Or else... I would have been the 'spree' victim myself.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home