Friday, May 26, 2006

A trip to the laundrette

No one really talk about Merv. At least not in depth.... So who is this Merv who's constantly invading our house, the toilet, Juls comp and Juls' room....

We were all kinda close to him... Err... actually he's closer to Juls... Yes... Please call 1-800-I-am-Juls for more information.

Anyway, Merv is one of our uni mates. That's how we met him. He's quite charming (to Juls) and he knows his way around Juls and well the rest of the housemates... We really don't mind his company because he has a car and he's actually quite fun to hang out with and he also has an interesting character.

He loves to surf. No no not the internet... He loves surfing on the waves of Aus. As long as there is water... you see him changing into his wet suit and jump right for it. He also loves to eat. He can eat three packets of Indo-mee with two telur mata kerbau for supper. And you probably imagine that he's bloke. Nope... he's not even close to that. Not at all! If ya wanna know what a bloke is... call 1-800-Mossies-Treatment courtesy of Mr. Chan. He's also a partner in crime with Mr. Chan. They are both racist and they hate a certain group of people..... No wonder we can all hang out together....

Juls really adore this guy. She will do anything for him. From washing his underwear to polishing his cars. Anytime of the day... as long as Merv wants it.. Juls will do as requested..

Merv: Wei, I'm hungry...
Juls: Ok ok... tom yum fried rice coming...
Merv: Cepat arr!!

Merv: Wei... I got no clothes to wear...
Juls: Here it is... fresh from the dryer

Merv: Wei, my socks stink d...
Juls: I'll wash now...

Merv: Wei, I wanna play diablo...
Juls: Ok... there you go. Please use my comp and my headphones...

Merv: Wei... no more ciggy...
Juls: Ok I go buy.... *10 seconds later* I dunno how to drive manual car wor... Nehmind... can walk to the nearby store...

Merv: Wei.. I wanns see you naked...
Juls: Ok... I'll take off my clothes now. You can draw me also

That's the kinda character Merv possess. But, he's an Ok guy overall.

During his stay with us... yes he stayed with us. He only has two sets of clothes. Because we only see him wear either the white t-shirt or the gree t-shirt. And we often wonder why....

So one night... while watching TV....

Je: Wei... sien la this movie...
#3: Yah lor... but what else is there to do?
Juls: Err... I wanna take my clothes to the laundrette... Lately rain non-stop.. Didn't dry properly. Dear, you take me there can?
Merv: Tomorrow cannot meh? So late d.
Mr. Chan: Aiyah... only past 10 o'clock. The night is still young mar...
#3: We can all hop in your car and bring our own laundry for wash too.
Merv: Like that arr... I'll go home and take my clothes for wash too la...
Je: Err... I got no clothes to wash... I dowan to go la... I'll sleep at home...
Mr. Chan: What la... Together la...
Je: Dowan la... You guys go ahead la... I got nothing to do there sure tidur also... Might as well sleep on my comfy bed.

Off the housemates went except Je. They stop by at Merv's place. Picked up a pile of a a laundry from his place and proceed to the laundrette.

Mr. Chan: Eh... the one near our place close d la... Aiseh
Merv: Nevermind... we can go to the one near Carousel.
Juls: Whatever... you are driving
Merv: And you are washing my clothes....
Juls: Tell me something new...
Merv: I'm driving to McD and you are buying food...
Mr. Chan: Tell us something new...
Merv: You guys will have to wait for me to finish washing and drying my clothes...
#3: Err... We kinda expect it... We go in your car mar...
Mr. Chan: Yah la! Big deal!

But little did the housemates know..... Merv's pile of clothes were not just a week long pile....

At the laundrette...

Mr. Chan and #3 took their clothes into the shop and worked the machine...

From outside...

Merv: Could you guys give me a hand?
Mr. Chan: Pussy! Can't even carry that small pile of........... Wah lan!! What is this? You took your curtain for wash also arr?!
Merv: Hehehe... Those are my clothes la.
Mr. Chan: How long you never wash la? Eh... this one looks like Steph's underwear la...
#3: How you know it's Steph's underwear??
Juls: Hmm... I think easily 6 months..
Merv: No la... let me see.... since I came back... Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar...... Eh got la... More than six months... hehehe...
#3: Gosh Merv! And why have you been keeping them for? To provide a place for Juls pets in her luggage bag is it? And how you know it's Steph's underwear, Dear?
Merv: Hehehe... I always stay at your place mar... So I only change the few clothes that I have over at your place...
Mr. Chan: And that's the white and the green t-shirt la... Now we know why you never change into any other clothes....
#3: Why no one answer my question?? Dear! How you know it's Steph underwear..
Mr. Chan: I can smell....
#3: What?
Mr. Chan: I mean... so big and lacy mar... Can't be Merv's right? Plus Steph lives in the same house as Merv... And Steph shares undies with Juls.... and *sniffffffff*
#3: Stop sniffing it! So gross!!
Mr. Chan: I think I can fit also la... So big.... Let me try...
#3: Dear... stop it... you can wear mine if you want....
Mr. Chan: Your one not as nice as Juls also...
#3: What did you say?
Mr. Chan: Nothing... lets go in...

So they started to occupy the washing machine. All ten of them were used for Merv's clothes while the rest waited patiently for the washing machine to stop washing before proceeding to occupying another ten dryers for Merv's clothes. Some of the clothes could not fit will have to wait til the first load finishes. Mr. Chan and #3 long finished their pile of clothes and Juls on the other hand has already folded her sets of clothes.

Mr. Chan: Wei... next time you wanna come to the laundrette... aint coming with you anymore..
Merv: Eh.. I warned you what earlier... I said you guys will have to wait for me to finish washing the clothes....
Mr. Chan: Ka na sai! How we know la dei? Wei coke finish la... Wanna grab some other stuff to eat?
Juls: Err... can... Dear, wanna go buy food?
Merv: Then my clothes how?
#3: We'll come back for it later la...
Merv: No... you and Mr. Chan wait here... me and Juls go grab food...
Mr. Chan: Wei... later kena rape by abors how?
Merv: Call Super-merv to the rescue....

Merv and Juls took off and came back half an hour later... finding Mr. Chan sleeping on the washing machine....

Merv: Food's here...

Mr. Chan jumped right from his position and yelled...

Mr. Chan: Late for class!!!
#3: Eh... sshh.. we'll still at the laundrette ok...
Mr. Chan: What time is it now?
Merv: Only past 2am. Still early mar... Eat first la
Mr. Chan: Ka na sai!

Finally, at 3.30am...

Merv: Finish d...
Mr. Chan: Yay! Can go home d... I miss my bed la...
#3: Je is smart la... choose to stay at home... Some more she got no clothes to wash... If she comes... confirm make noise wan...
Mr. Chan: Yah! Je the wise one.... No wonder we call her mom....

I'm housemate no. 2 signing off - Take care of yourself and... each other

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Je...u were saying that the blog is rubbish??..

hahaha...i can't stop laughing from top till end lar...this is brilliant...good shit..hahahahahha

...
...
OK...enuff about the underwear stuff ok??...way too much info being exposed to the public and if Nigel see this??..i'm gonna kena a round from him lar and i have to think of something else to counter..darn it...

ENUFF ALREADYY....NO MORE UNDIESS..NO MORE UNDIES..

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... you are the one who started the panties thing... we just add on to what you started that's all.... now you have to try really hard to undo the mistakes that you've done in the first place....

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Chan.. u brought it upon urself. Some more.. u not oni din defend urself.. U ADDED salt and pepper some more.

So how?

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home