Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Washing Machine is alive!!!

It was a hot summer morning. The housemates were dying of the heat and no one wanna do anything...

Juls: Eh.. darn hot la... I think I'm gonna go out la... Let me call my mate whom I always share my panties with...
Mr. Chan: Eh eh... tak ajak
Je: Do you share her panties?
Mr. Chan: *mumbles* Got lor... you guys dunno only mar...
#3: What is that dear?
Mr. Chan: Nothing la! What can we do today? So hot!!
#3: I wanna put the clother to wash la... anybody interested?
Je: .....
Juls: *on the phone with fei poh Steph*

#3 proceeds to putting all the clothes into the washing machine. *kra kra kra... krang... sshhhhhhh..... krong krong krong* The sound of the washing machine can be heard from the hall..

Mr. Chan: Eh, wanna grab a beer or something?
#3: I dun drink beer.. I'll just sit here and play mommy with baby-p and baby-h... Oh on the way home... grab three ice-cream yah...
Mr. Chan: Kanasai!! Je, lets go...
Je: Err... darn hot la wei... want me to walk to the neighbour's house also I feel like dying..
Juls: Eh, guys, I going out with Steph. She'll be comnig by shortly... I'll help her with her grocery shopping.. You guys want anything?
Mr. Chan: Beer pls!
Je: Also, ice-cream for the freaks... I mean erm... whatever...

Juls went into her room to change....

Juls: Yikes!!
Je: Whats the matter?
Juls: You come here for a while can arr Je?
Je: *At her room* Why arr?
Juls: See this? *showing her panties*
Je: Yeah?
Juls: Got stains arr... and *sniffffffff* smells funny too... You smell..
Je: Whoa! Ain't smelling your undies... But it does look bigger than your other undies though...
Juls: Dunno la... I feel like someone has been messing with my things...
Je: Maybe Merv leh?
Juls: ......

Outside, Mr. Chan overheard our conversation giggled to himself....

#3: Dear, what's so funny?
Mr. Chan: Huh? Err... No la... nothing
Je: So what are we gonna do today? *Opening the fridge to cool herself from the heat*
Mr. Chan: I know... Since it's so hot... why don't take out all out winter clothes, wear as thick as possible and then bbq under the hot sun?
Je: Right!
Mr. Chan: It's freaking hot and we got nothing to do...

All of a sudden....

Juls: Arrgghhh!!! Help! The Washing Machine is ALIVE!!!

The rest of the housemates rushed to her and before Juls could say anything else....

Mr. Chan: OH MY GOSH!!!
#3: Fuckanathan!! *Ran to the pantry.....*
Je: Oh no!
Juls: Don't tell me she forgot to insert into the hole....

At the pantry.....

Je: Gosh! It's really hot la today.... some more go find things for us to do... how can....
#3: I was sure I put it in the hole...
Mr. Chan: So careless wan... Now have to clean up the mess....

Rewind.....

#3 placed the clothes into the washing machine.... placed the washing detergent into the washing machine with the clothes... Turn on the washing machine but FORGOT to put the pipe into the hole so that when the machine start to rinse... the water will flow into the hole instead of spraying water all over the floor.... and onto the carpet and into Juls' room.....

Juls: Looks like need a lot of cleaning up to do now....
Je: Yeah... Juls, go get towel from the kitchen... the rest bring out all the fans, heater, hair-dryer and even iron...
Mr. Chan: Iron?
Je: Yeah... you'll be ironing the floor and we'll dry and press the water out with the towels...
Mr. Chan: Why me? Erm... ironing the carpet wor..
Je: Yeah... and while you are at it... pls don't burn the carpet...
Mr. Chan: Aiseh... I'll look like an idiot la ironing the carpet....
Juls: You are already a clown.. so.....

Everyone proceed to doing their part to dry the carpet and clean the pantry floor..

*honk honk...*

Juls: Would love to stay and help... but me best friend is here... Err... see you guys later!!
Mr. Chan: Eh! blardy!!!

Juls left.... And the rest were seen working hard to dry the carpet... what's more, the land-lady is scheduled to come by that afternoon.....

2 hours later.... Juls came home.....

Juls: Still cleaning up arr.... I'll be going out again arr.... Need to help Steph with something...
Je: What??
Mr. Chan: Eh... why don't you help us first before you help her? Or better still... ask her to help us also la!! The more the merrier...
Juls: Whatever.... bye!!

And so the rest of the housemates spent the whole afternoon cleaning the carpet.... Finally they found something to do....

I'm housemate no. 2 signing off - Take care of yourself and... each other

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa...that was a big mess man...
the whole fucking floor was like damm wet as if we're walking on a "12th century wet rug"...

i think we spent almost half a day just to get the water out and that also did not really dry up the carpet floor...the next day there's still water in it..it took severals days for it to dry completely..futhermore..there's no sunshine to help...

and Juls...thanks for the help..
i hope you enjoy your shopping and "helping out" ur best buddies rather than saving ur own room...

thanks juls...ure the best..

hahahhahhaha

i have nothing to do with ur oversized undies ok??..*whistling.....*

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... we did spend the whole afternoon cleaning up and we left the fan blowing the ground till late...

a big thanks to our dear friend whom we all love and cherish... juls! Your helping hand was really something.... :p

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh I brought back ice cream and beer ok!

hahahaha.. anyways, you're welcome.. I'm always eager to help when there's a need.

Don't u all just love me.. eh.. why din u guys just let the freak clean it all by herself.. god knows she hardly helps out around the house.. plus.. WE have to finish all her expired donuts.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Chan, my granny left her panties at my house. You wanna have a go at it? Heard its also your kinda thing.

And yea, once again please refrain from calling me out for yum cha for the next 5 - 10 years or so, I will be busy, always busy. I'll mail your phone to you, just let me know if you want me to include the panties.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really?..ur granny left her panty in ur house her??

one question..

how did u know those are ur granny's undies and how did u know she left it there??..

you must have been a bad boy aren't you??...playin' "The Mask Man" or "Ultraman" or "Mr Panty Man" with ur granny's undies huh??..

and how did you know those undies are your granny's??...bet the smell was familiar to you huh??..

*sniff sniff..*..hmmm...this smells familiar...just like those i've stolen from my grandma's drawer some 10 years ago...oh wait...does that means...??.."

"YESSSS...GRANNY WAS HERE...WOOHOOO...I MISS MY GRANNY....'S..PANTY..!!.."

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home