Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Winter's Out..Summer's In

Summer's here. The holidays are on..but what's there to do .. ??

unfortunately, my fellow housemates took up summer class - to finish off their semester earlier...so there's no summer breakie for them..but its all good...their classes are usually flexible..they come home real quick..sometimes..

woke up in tha morning...Rise and Shine...sweating like a pig...clad only with my boxer, walk towards the toilet to pee..

*krrrrooonnngggsssssshh.....*

#3: morning dear..*carrying plates and her mug out of the toilet..

goddammit that women had her breakfast in the toilet again..what the hell is wrong with her..?
how am i gonna use the toilet now as it smell like fried poop with bacon and a glass of urine with a slice of lemon on it...tropical!!..

i could not care less...hold my breath..do my thing and outtie..

walk towards the kitchen, noticing Juls and Je still in the house, make a quick 3 point turn and head back into the room to put on something more proper..

hey..i can't be walking around the house with girls around only with my boxer - only boxer and nothing else...

Juls: *looking confuse..* eh eh..what's wrong with Mr Chan.why so blur wan..??...why suddently he turn around ar???..i did not wear my bra meh??...oh shit...it must be my pointy nipples..
Je: *smack juls in the head...* pls lar...mine is more pointy ok?...maybe he go back to sleep..its holiday for him anyway..
#3: *combing baby h and baby p's hair while humming some lullabye..*

neighbour: *passing by our house...* KEEP THAT IN THE CIRCUS..!!

Merve: *observing #3's behaviour while waiting for his turn to get his hair combed*..errr..can i have my comb back?..
#3: hmmmm....hmmmmm..hmmh...hmmm...
Merve: ......

Put on a short pants and a t-shirt and walks out from the room and head to the fridge...

Je: ....
Me: eh Je...can u pass me the bottle of cold water?
Je: *standing in front of the open fridge..consuming the cold air from the fridge while handing over the bottle..*
Me: thanks..hot day today eh?..
Je: tell me about it..

there was a record in perth where the temperature rise up to 40 degrees - Source - the newsagency uncle told me when i was in his store buying my ciggy and whinning about the heat..i dunno how true it is but 40 fucking degrees..you can pratically cook an egg on the floor...

dogs will die with this heat...cats will die...crows will die *yay..*
kangaroos will invade David Jones...koalas will start stealing air-conditioner..wombat will start flying...humans will sprawl on the floor and eventually cook themselves...

the whole city is like a motherfucking oven..and we - humans - are cakes..!!!

but thank god it did not happen when i was there..
the thing about summer is that, we cannot stay in the house for long as our house is fully carpeted, there's no air-conditioner, and we only have like one floor fan which will be shared by 4 -5 of us...basically..the house is catered for winter, spring and autumn...but when summer strike...sometimes the heat is unbearable..

so...life still goes on even if its summer and off goes #3, Juls and Je to Uni..

left alone in tha house...can't stand the heat...change back to my boxer shorts and as usual topless...

cook my breakie...indomee..
make myself a cup of ice cold tea (courtesy of Juls)..
turn on the TV...hey...Jerry Springer...* Jerry...Jerry...Jerry...Jerry...* watching one of my many fav. show while lying on the floor like Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man - Da Vinci Code?..indeed...

time for a smoke...a ciggy after a meal is a must...i dunno why...all smokers do the same...

again..clad with only my Homer Simpson boxer...topless...exposing my pink nipple that Juls always fantasize about...put on my oakley eye-jacket as the glare of sunlight was too much for my eye to take...had not brush my teeth or comb my hair or shave ... put on Juls slipper...light up the ciggy and puff away...

as usual, as i was puffing..here comes the neighbour...with the ciggy dangling on my mouth...my left arm was in my boxer scratching my buttocks..while my right arm was holding my Homer Simpson mug filled with ice tea...

nod my head to the neighbour with a grin...

Me : wassuupp...!...hot day today eh??
neighbour: yea...hey...i like ur pants...what's inside there ur hiding or holding?
Me: oh this one??..yea...its cool eh??...ohh...i'm just scratching my ass...here..wanna smell??
neighbour: ...mmmmmm...nice..
Me: ..O....K....ciau..!!

No...that's not what really happens...i do not have freak neighbours...the only freak in the neighbourhood is already in my house..

but yea..sometimes i do dress like what i've said - minus off the boxer and the sunglasses - with a proper short pants and yes...topless is true...its summer..

During the summer season, insects and worse of all - flies - tend to come out and play..not just one or two...millions of them...wondering around ur food, ur head..ure eyes...its fucking anonying and irritating..especially when ure eating ... these fucking flies will hover on top of ur food and worse of all..they dun really give a shit if u hit them or not.

Ask Juls for more information on flies...they love her...must be the perfume that she wears..

Well..finish ciggy, housemates not around, nothing on TV...what's there to do?...nothing..and i dun wanna go to the city alone..kinda dumb don't you think?

All i can do i just play "the vitruvian man" again, stare at the ceiling...maybe i'm gonna raid my housemate's room.

Room No. 1 - Jelita's Room
big..spacious..with bathroom attached...Je got the biggest room of all 3 - the master bedroom..very neat..going through her drawers...nothing to shout about..the same old stuffs like panties...bras...some cannabis...a bong..a beer bong..wow..liverpool bra...( that's how i get to know about this limited edition bra of hers - Refer to "The Company and The Noise")..winnie the pooh PJs...hey..let me try these on...cool...some cosmetic...let me put these on too...

ok..nothing much..same old stuff...proceed to another room..

Room No. 2 - Jul's Room
small..tiny...Juls got the smallest of all 3..quite neat..alot of decoration on the wall...thumbnail size pictures...some of those are naked pictures of herself...a self potrait - naked - with a small footnote "i found this necklace at the bottom of the ocean after my ex (the old lady) dump it into the ocean...Luv - Joe" - Who's Joe??...in the drawer there's some used condoms being dried up, some contraseptic pills (Refer to "Birthday Bash!!!")..hey...this looks familiar...GODDAMMIT...this is my favourite underwear...no wonder it was missing..i wonder what Juls do with my underwear...oh well..she take mine...maybe i'll just take of of hers and wear it now....NICE...hey wait...hmm...i wonder what's in this brief case?...

Before i could peek in it...i heard the girls coming back..i can hear Juls shouting.."RUN...the flies are attacking us..RUN..!!!..."

oh shit..i'm still wearing Je's Winnie the Pooh PJs and Juls lacey underwear on the outside and what's worse...the make up is still on my face....fuck...what am i gonna do...

To be Continue...

I'm Mr Chan signing off - ah Ju Ju...you dun understand..Ju Ju..

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha.. fucking funny post!

Damn.. I always knew somebody was stealing my undies to wear when I'm not around...

Always thought they smelled funny.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drats!! no wonder my pooh pj's became so darn huge for no reason... someone has been cross dressing while i was away...

and my make up... with ciggy smell...eeww.... now it all makes sense...

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

knnccb!! I knew it man!! I just knew it!! You 100% certified FAGGOT!!

Anyway, it's good to come out of the closet man. I'll still accept you as my friend, we can still yum cha once in awhile, like maybe once in 2 years.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha...eh eh...hammett...blardy hell...dun pretend ok??..

i saw you trying on your gf's bra ok?...u took pictures of urself with ur camera phone and i saw it.. ok??..c'mon...

we all have secrets...i know yours too

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... ok.. Brokeback Brothers (refering to Mr. Chan & Hammett)..

Take ur affair elsewhere ok.. we all dun wanna know what goes on when you guys are behind closed doors.. hahaha..

And Mr. Chan.. have u found my undies yet?

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wearing it...

mmmmm....so comfy...mmmm...so smooth...so silky..hmmmm...

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home