Wednesday, October 18, 2006

B . O . R . E . D .

Well, Juls has finally arrived safely in Beijing. Enjoying every bit of her life at this current moment - shopping, eating, getting to know places, learning the language and lifestlye. Good and new happenings are always welcomed. She managed to find her favourite food of all time, bread at this Singaporean bread store called, Bread Talk. Yum yum. The smell of fresh bread is actually filling my nostrils as I type this and best of all... they actually serve real BACON & HAM sandwiches and bread. That's bout the only babi I enjoy eating. Speaking of food... I'm super duper hungry now. Dang!

Mr. Chan a.k.a. the caveman on the other hand is enjoying his stone age life. He's gotten imuned to the fact that Internet connection or rather msn-ing at work is a BIG no no. If he does, he's putting himself in danger and the Internet police might just put him away for good. Poor guy. But.. I guess this is part of life. You gain some, you lose some. Mr. Chan is definitely gaining more experience from his current job but at the same time, he has to compromise his msn, sleep as well as warm food.

Recently there was an opening for art exhibition at KLCC. Told Mr. Chan to book a space. Unfortunately, he's too stoned-age to even bother bout the ever growing world of technology, where drawings can be framed up and displayed for all to see. He rather spent the afternoon drawing and leaving messages on the walls of his little cave for amusement. Not sure if anyone else actually goes there to see those drawings and messages.

As for me, I'm bored to death. First week of Juls depature has caused too much suffering. Aww... Juls you mean so much. The fact that I now have to declare myself to be the bestest friend to camel brings too much anguish and pain. My msn nick for the past one week or so had always been "Joules Out", "Joules @ BJ" and "Caveman loves drawing pictures on the walls"... These sorta nicks can only be understood by a few of us but it made camel initiated a conversation with me. Afraid that I might step on her toes again like the last time, although not literally (but would be nice :p), I chose to ignore her querries as no one is online now to come to my rescue if I offended her. Plus, I was not in the mood to explain some of these changes to her and I cannot possibly inform her that she can read about these changes here. So a week of silence for me.

Other than seeking attention from camel, I practically have to amuse myself by talking to myself (NOT), play computer games (YES) and chatting with some people who are too busy to even bother bout me. I surely do not gain anything from these changes. Work has not been too busy lately which makes matter worse coz I do not have anyone to kacau. :(

I'm looking forward to the day where all three housemates, I mean ex-housemates and now Mat Rempits could actually sit down again to chat away bout all the good times and silly moment of our lives.. Wah!! Drama habis!!

Till next time...

This is Mat Rempit #2 signing off - Left alone

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo... so chai leong! Hahahahah.. damn funny blog though.. gosh.. the Art Exhibition thing is classic!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup! can't get any chai leong than that. :(

so now mr. chan owe us all 589 blogs and counting. at the rate he's going, i think we can only expect a blog from him in the next world cup. gosh! that's like four friggin' years!!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha... yeah lor... Eh I dun get it.. he can't even get online to blog at home meh?

He's used to his caveman ways la.. I think if u ask him now.. what is a computer he'll prolly point to his stick.. (of charcoal u perverts) and smile.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...good blog..good blog..
taruh me when i'm not around...

yes yes..i did check out the exhibition but unfortunately it ran out of spaces for me...too bad..

lately..i have been busy..not just with my new job but also helping clarissa with her repacking job...it will only end by the end of Oct. 06 lor...

I'm sure u guys understand the amout of work that this repacking thing has to be done so..mana ada masa nak online lar??..furthermore..my streamyx was down these few days...
sigh..i know i know..no matter how i explain...it will just be another "EXCUSES" for you guys...
hahahahaha...but its true..

Yea..not a day goes by that i did not thought of you both in the office ok??..(aaawwwwwwww....so sweettt..)..those MSN bondings...blogs so frequent..

sigh...after this repacking job..i will have more time to be online at night....

And juls...i did not get any emails from you worr..
But of course, if u did not have the intention to send me one..then forget it..:P

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lau!! that's a super long comment man. might as well write a blog yourself. aiseh.

yup! no matter what you tell us, we'll treat them as excuses!! haha! we'll try and comprehend with your situation since we are very forgiving and understading. so we'll give you until end of oct. there, what are friends for?

eh juls, next week we'll get to read a new blog wor... :)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home