Thursday, January 11, 2007

White New Year

So.. in my last post.. I had mentioned that I din have a white christmas per se.. But.. but.. but.. a few days later everything became right as rain.. or rather white as snow.. hahaha.. It snowed over new year's! Anyhow.. as u can tell I was very excited about this.. hahah.. yeah.. Practically got dressed and ran down to play with fresh snow.. damn shiok ok.

Alright.. less words.. more pics.. Here are some pics of me and the snow.. hahaha..


Taking that first step onto virgin snow.. hahaha..


Happily finding out how it feels like to play with snow.

Seeing that I got what I wanted in the end.. I think this year is gonna be a really good one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm surprised by your consistencies... Looks like you are the only one keeping the blog alive. A big shout out to our ONE and only..... Juls!!!! :)

Glad you had fun!! Can't wait for you to come home. Will tell my story soon... After I settle my workload.

Cheerioz!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah.. Je.. I still have hope for u.. but for Mr. Strawberry... *sigh*

That's all I have to say..

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home