Monday, December 03, 2007

Rot rot rot...

It’s been a while since some kind soul blogged. And wonder who’s at fault? It has to be none other than the hibernating, cave-wandering, 21st century sakai, Mr. Caveman Chan. As I was pondering bout how our beloved blog is rotting like our mother earth, I suddenly realize that I could actually do something bout it. Not the mother earth part but the blogging part (Don’t get me wrong, I do my part in preserving the earth. Just goggle for more info if ya wanna help too.) So here I am again, trying my very best to rescue/restore our forsaken blog. And how am I gonna do that? I simply blog!

Earlier, I spoke to Juls about our blog and how it would be nice if someone would to do something bout it and not let it continue to rot. *Hint hint. But I guess everyone has run out of inspiration. There I was searching for some form of inspiration so that I can type them down here for all to see but inspiration just won’t come. And so I decided to give y’all a little update on things.

Mr. Chan and I met up two Saturdays ago and we sorta talk about ‘future plans’. No no. Mr. Chan and I are not together though we happened to be affair partners. Plus, affair partners will forever be affair partners. That’s all. Case close. Not sure bout fcuk buddies though. I’ll leave that to Juls to explain.

As I was saying, we were just discussing our individual life plans. His future plans and my future plans – separately. We were saying that at our age, people around us will either be married, planning for their marriage or making babies. Reason for the topic is because; I must say that the last quarter of my 2007 has been occupied by weddings after weddings. Since Sept 2007, I’ve been attending two weddings on average every month all the way till Dec 2007. It’s not only tiring but also very exhausting. Some weddings I look forward to attend but for others I just oblige.

It’s not very often we get to talk bout serious stuff especially not with our Caveman. The information I gathered from him tells me that he’ll be a cherry picker until he’s 30 before he decides on which category he would like to fall into. Maybe skip the marriage part and jump right into making babies? Nah! Don’t think so. Because; our lives are planned out for us in a way. The pattern is the same for most individuals – you’re born, you went to school/college/university, you started working, met the gal/guy of your dreams, get married and have kids, retire and then rot and die. But of course there are certain individuals who decide to stay single forever, jumping from one partner to another, one life to the other and getting there too – grow old, rot and die.

Even with the usual gang, the patterns are similar. We graduated, started working and now, our topic is who’s gonna get married first? Perhaps now we all have something to talk about? Some inspiration we can all write down? A new phase we can all look forward to? And our blog will once again un-rot itself and function well to its fullest capacity!

Until then, here’s ex-housemate no. 2 signing off. Live life to the fullest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home