Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fat Boy

Everyone is hinting that I must blog or else I sin against them. So, here's my blog.

No doubt Chinese New Year came and went by quickly, but some memories lived on somehow. I'm sure many years from now, we'll all look back at our silliness and we'll probably wonder why we did what we did.

Mr. Cherry Berry Chan is trying to redeem himself by writing a long blog. Well, he did kinda redeem himself. Both Juls and I are very forgiving and so we thought maybe we should give the poor fella another chance. Just when we thought we could drop the whole 'nickname' idea, something else came along.

Remembering Juls' blog about our CNY gathering where we took some obscene pictures, mostly caressing and molesting Mr. Cherry Berry Chan, there's one particular picture that I really like: Both Juls and I touching, molesting Mr. Cherry Berry Chan. I like the fact that the three of us took the picture together. I like the fact that Mr. Chan looks like he's high or something. I like that fact that we're all happy together. I mean not literally but well, we're just happy. That picture is stuck on my mobile phone wallpaper since the day we took that picture. Nothing much happen for a while. Work began and life is back to normal again. Duties to fulfill, deadlines to meet and not to mention, sleepless nights.

One day, while discussing a new project with one of my colleagues, he decided to play with my mobile phone as we're out of ideas. All of a sudden, he exclaimed loudly, "Oh my gosh!! What the f**k did you do?" I was like... what's wrong with this guy? Did he just see a ghost while holding my mobile?

Colleague: That poor fat boy! What did you girls do to him?
Je (not looking at him): What what?? Could you please keep it down, I'm trying to concentrate here.
Colleague: Look here. Your mobile.
Je: What about it?
Colleague: You girls... you and your friend molesting the fat boy....
Je: What did you call him??
Colleague: And both of you looked really happy doing it.
Je: ......
Colleague: Did the fat boy cry?
Je: (Couldn't hold it in any longer) Hahahahahaha!!!
Colleague: Laugh some more.
Je: First of all, he is not fat though he did put on some fair bit of weight. Secondly, he simply enjoyed the company ok. We did not make him cry or anything. He made us do what we did...
Colleague: Hahahaha!!! I wished I'm in his position....
Je: And thirdly, I'll tell him about this new nick name. I din realize he'll be called a fat boy!! Hahahaha!! And please, if you are in that fat boy's position, no one's gonna go near you, ok?
Colleague: ........
Je: Juls is gonna like this, man!!

So we continued with our disucssion for a while. The whole time I thought about the 'fat boy' and how he'd love his new nickname.

Finally, my discussion is over. I went back to my place and quickly drop Juls a message on her msn. She replied me much later but it's ok. I told her about my encounter with my colleague and about the fact that Mr. Cherry Berry Chan got a new nickname that suits him well. Not that he's really that fat but u you know, he has more fats than any of us put together. Again, I'm not implying that he's fat though when he walks the floor beneath him shakes. And he's so big that he blocks the sun from shinning. Look, I'm not even suggesting that he's fat just err... a little bigger than the rest of us.

After talking to her about it, I decided to blog about it. Thanks to Juls who advise me so wisely about what to do with the latest information that I receive about our new 'fat boy' nickname.

And so, my blog is finally complete. Till next time, take care of yourself and of each other.....

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i am so gonna get you Je!!!...
I'm not FAT OK??..just a broader shoulder...and it's called "macho" in case you didn't know...

i'm not fat ok??..

*sob sob*..

no...*sob*..

I'm not..*sob*...

never..

No....*sob..*

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fat boy! Fat boy!

That name's gonna stick! Hahaha.. we dun care!

Wow.. Fat Boy is better than Mr. Cherry Berry Chan!

BTW.. both of u go download new Russell Peters show... It's called Russell Peters Outsourced.. Fat Boy.. He talks about u.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I did not call you Fat Boy on purpose. Someone else did. It was only convenient that I borrow the idea from him.

Like what Juls said, the name will stick to you for a while. Plus, FAT BOY sure beats the rest of the nicknames!!

6:26 PM  
Blogger EJ said...

Ellooo....is anyone at home, the blog is so deserted until the webpage looks like grey instead of black...and got roaches crawling around....how ler????

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the earth move, under my feet,

I feel the sky tumbling down (tumbling down),

I feel my heart started trembllliingg,

Whenever the fattt asss is aroounnddd.

Hahhahaah. Time to go on a diet bro.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the earth move, under my feet,

I feel the sky tumbling down (tumbling down),

I feel my heart started trembllliingg,

Whenever the fattt asss is aroounnddd.

Hahhahaah. Time to go on a diet bro.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home