Friday, May 11, 2007

Cobwebs, crickets, moths & spiders

I was having a no-brainer week... Golden Week just finished and I was having an extra one week off because I was sleeping with the boss.. haha.. kidding..

Anyway, I was having an extra one week off because my mom was around and yeah.. like I said earlier.. I was having a no-brainer week... until this.....

jeli® (林华诗) says: (7:40:31 PM)
wei

jeli® (林华诗) says: (7:40:42 PM)

can i suggest that u blog?

jeli® (林华诗) says: (7:40:46 PM)
coz our blog got cobweb d

jeli® (林华诗) says: (7:40:59 PM)

and got crickets living in there

jeli® (林华诗) says: (7:41:06 PM)
moths and spiders too

Julie says: (8:31:21 PM)

wahhhh why me?

jeli® (林华诗) says: (8:31:42 PM)
coz u r the freest among all
Julie says: (8:32:42 PM)
meanie!!!

Julie says: (8:32:57 PM)
get mr chan to blog la...
jeli® (林华诗) says: (8:33:07 PM)
i think when he does
jeli® (林华诗) says: (8:33:14 PM)
the blog will b moldy d

Julie says: (8:33:16 PM)

...

Julie says: (8:33:28 PM)

ok ok.. i will blog... but just because u asked so politely

and so.. here I am.. trying to rummage my mind for something remotely interesting to blog about. Lemme tell ya... it's not very successful.


Hmm... since I can't really think of anything.. I shall give everybody a rundown on what has been happening in my life for the past two months or so... good? Well, not good also no choice..

Sometime in March

Got a new addition to the household..

It is white, battery operated, it vibrates and keeps me entertained for hours..
No.. Mr. Chan.. it is not a vibrator...

It is the Nintendo Wii.. no... the machine does not vibrate.. the controllers do..
I must say.. this little thing full of fun and surprisingly cheap.. cheaper than the PS3 actually.

With the Wii, you can actually play tennis, golf, bowling, boxing and baseball.. all requires actual game skills, i.e. for tennis you must know how to do your back swings, smashes, fore hands and so on and so forth..

A whole lotta fun and it provides a rather tiring workout too... really..



April 15th
My mom came to visit.


May 30th

The start of the Golden Week in China (it's actually an extended Labour Day holiday).

During this week, we took my mom to the Great Wall of China and the Summer Palace.. the Great Wall was quite good... but the Summer Palace was marred by the shitloads of people and the bright, hot, sun.. so.. didn't enjoy the Summer Palace, we'll probably go there again during the dead of winter... so that we can have the place all to ourselves.


May 8th
Back to work... but not for me.. I'm still on holiday for a week.. haha.. Did nothing but bum around and chill... Also caught up on all my series, like Lost, Desperate Housewives and Heroes.. Also discovered a new comedy group, called the Axis of Evil.. (Je, Mr. Chan go download... not as funny as Russell Peters... but still quite funny. Oh wait.. Je, go download.. then pass to Mr. Chan.. I think in the cave got no broadband, right?)


May 11th
Je's request for me to blog came through.. so am now blogging.


June & beyond

I think we are all waiting for some drama to happen in the month of June, yes? Well, I'll blog about it when it happens... or doesn't happen.. whichever.. for now.. this will have to do... although.. I do hope that the caveman or the bride-to-be will blog.. even though it might consist of primitive drawings on a cave wall.. or a whole list of themed weddings such as Hawaiian, Indian, Bangali, Bangla (oh.. no.. this one reserved for someone else), Arabian (eh.. wait.. this one also reserved di).. and so on...

Till then... this is the free-est ex-housemate of all.. signing off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good work juls.. as in u blogging and all.. u know, keepnig the blog alive and kicking.

well, from now til june, you can start harrassing mr chan and making him feel guilty about him not giving enough attention to the blog and well... his fcuk buddy. :)

will try and blog soon.

cheerioz!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home